Leadership Development through Facilitation, Consulting, Executive Coaching
Nirupama Subramanian is a Consultant, Facilitator and Coach in the area of Leadership Development with over twenty four years of work experience.She is also the cofounder of GLOW-Growing Leadership of Women,an oganization which enables women to find success and fulfilment in their personal and professional lives.
She is committed to helping people discover their potential and lead their lives with passion and purpose. She is guided by the belief that greater self awareness along with capability enhancement can help people and organizations create a significant positive impact. She focuses on ensuring personal growth along with business impact through customized interventions for organizations.
- MBA from XLRI, Jamshedpur 1994
- Citibank- Corporate Banking – 1994-1999
- AchieveGlobal-Training and Consulting- General Manager and Director- 1999-2004, External Consultant- 2004 -Present
- Genpact- External Training consultant – 2004-2007
- Mckinsey & Co- Adjunct Faculty and Coach for Leadership Development- 2009 – Present
- Leadership That Works – Executive Coach
- MDI Gurgaon- Visiting Faculty -2008-2011
- Mentor-Cherie Blair Foundation- 2015
- Certified Assessor in Leadership Circle Profile
- Behavioral Science Assessor- DISC and Chally Instrument
- Cross Cultural Management- Trompenaars Hampden- Turner Consulting
- Leadership Workshops – Dr. John Maxwell
- Habitudes workshops- Tim Elmore
- Executive Presentation Skills- Communispond
- Leadership workshops of GE Crotonville
- Communication Clinic- Linkage Inc
- Personal Insights Workshop and Leadership Development programs- Mckinsey & Co
- Certified Professional Coach- Leadership That Works Inc
- Associate Certified Coach –ACC with International Coaching Federation
- Certified Assessor and Coach for Hogan assessments
- Living Non violent Communication workshop
- Immunity to Change – Harvard Edex course
- U Lab- Transforming business, society and self- MiTx course
Nirupama works with organizations in the areas of Personal Transformation and Capability Development to build leadership potential and enable organizational transformation. She has facilitated several top team alignment workshops and been a part of long term projects.
Nirupama creates customized interventions based on client needs. She offers classroom facilitation followed by Action Learning Projects and individual coaching for holistic development and long term impact. She also does one on one coaching projects for executive development.
Nirupama is an avid reader, author and columnist. She is the author of the best selling novels Keep The Change and Intermission. She writes a column on Women at Work for inblive.com and has been a part of several panel discussions and events relating to women’s issues. She is a dedicated yoga practitioner and aspiring runner.
She has been a volunteer for Goonj where she organized donation/collection drives in her community.
She has traveled extensively in India, Europe, America and South East Asia and currently works in India and Bangladesh.